1. Members must provide their own chairs. A limited number of tables will be set up respecting social distancing. Only guards are permitted to operate umbrellas.
2. The snack bar will remain closed for the season. Members can bring snacks and coolers. Reminder that no alcoholic beverages, and no glass containers are permitted.
3. Members will be required to complete and sign a wellness questionnaire prior to entry. A six foot distance must be maintained between groups as you await entry.
4. Members will be subject to a temperature reading prior to entry. A temperature above 100.4 degrees will prohibit admittance. Lifeguards will also get a temperature reading prior to their shifts.
5. The pool will be closed for 30 minutes each day for sanitizing common areas and bathrooms. The schedule will be as follows:
• 11:00 – 11:45 senior only swim (aged 55 or older)
• 12:00 – 3:45 open swim
• 3:45 – 4:15 closed for sanitizing
• 4:15 – 8:00 open swim
(currently the pool will close at 8:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays)
6. Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be available around the pool for member use.
7. No children under the age of 12 will be admitted without a parent; all children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
8. No parties can be held at this time. We will revisit the possibility of allowing parties as the Delaware Public Health office releases updates on COVID19 regulations.
9. There will be no Lost and Found this season. Members are asked to carry out all belongings on a daily basis. Items left behind will be thrown away.
10. Members are encouraged to bring a mask to the pool to be used while walking around the pool deck or using the restrooms. NO MASKS WILL BE WORN DURING SWIMMING.
Please understand that these changes are necessary to ensure the health and safety of all our members. Your patience is appreciated as there will be a delay at the entrance for lifeguards to take temperatures and members to complete wellness forms. It is important for everyone to practice social distancing both around and inside the pool. By following these regulations, we hope to provide a safe environment for our pool members and guests.